Business Start-up is a two-level Business English course which takes beginners and false beginners from basic English up to the point where they can start preparing for the BEC Preliminary examination. Business Start-up 2 covers competencies from Council of Europe level A2 and leads into Bi.
Business Start-up brings reality to the most basic levels of language learning through the use of authentic material, real companies and credible communication scenarios, ensuring that adult learners remain interested and motivated. Communication skills are carefully prioritised, allowing learners to start working in English at the earliest opportunity.
To complement the professional English syllabus, the final lesson in each unit deals with a ‘Time Out’ topic, focusing on essential language for socialising and travel, and allowing learners to build important general vocabulary.
The Business Start-up Workbooks provide self-study practice of the language from the Student’s Books. In addition, the Workbooks come with a free CD-ROM/Audio CD containing extra grammar, vocabulary and listening practice.
Mark Ibbotson and Bryan Stephens
• A carefully graded grammar syllabus combined with a strong focus on functional, communicative language means that even genuine beginner-level students can start using English at work.
• Realistic, natural listening texts mean students learn to understand English as it’s really spoken.
• Engaging content featuring authentic companies and realistic contexts keeps students interested and motivated.
• Extra grammar and vocabulary exercises at the back of the book give more flexibility, especially for mixed-ability classes.
• A regular focus on pronunciation provides support, not just for speaking, but also for understanding natural spoken English.
• An additional communication activity per lesson in the Teacher’s Books offers even more communicative language practice.
Letöltések Business Start-Up 2. Student’s book ingyenes könyv pdf mobi epub mp3 fb2 CD txt doc kindle Ibook iOS:
Letöltések Business Start-Up 2. Student’s book ingyenes könyv:
Number of Pages:
SOFT BOARD, ADHESIVE BINDING
Year of publication:
2170986 / 1040748